We view our role in the financial reporting process as an opportunity to provide constructive solutions for maximizing your company's profitability and efficiency.
We provide financial reporting on all three levels of assurance:
- Audit- an intensive examination with the highest level of assurance
- Review - some analytical procedures conducted with limited assurance
- Compilation - based upon client information provided and primarily intended for internal use.
Attestation engagements provide a written communication expressing a conclusion about the reliability of an assertion that is the responsibility of another party. The levels of service in attestation engagements are limited to examination, review, and application of agreed-upon procedures. We provide reporting on the following attestation engagements:
- Examination - similar to an audit of financial statements, but the subject matter reported on is not historical financial statements or a subset of historical financial statements.
- Review - similar to a review of financial statements, but on different subject matter.
- Agreed-Upon procedures - report procedures and findings rather than a conclusion.
The subject matter of attestation engagements can include the following:
- Historical or prospective performance or condition (for example, historical or prospective financial information, performance measurements, and backlog data)
- Physical characteristics (for example, narrative descriptions, square footage of facilities)
- Historical events (for example, the price of a market basket of goods on a certain date)
- Analyses (for example, break-even analyses)
- Systems and processes (for example, internal control)
- Behavior (for example, corporate governance, compliance with laws and regulations, and human resource practices)
- The subject matter may be as of a point in time or for a period of time.